Friday 30 December 2011

No To comwave !!!

Hi Friends !  I would like to share my a horrible  experience with you in  terms of  finding  a service provider who can provide me  cheap phone call to India .
One day I received a call from come wave and this Guy who  introduced him self as Himanshu  started taking with me in Punjabi . he assured me that come wave is  cheap and best  service provider for Long distance calls to India . i trusted this guy and kept on recharging   my account just thinking that I am getting cheapest service . One day when i visiting one of my friend  and some how our discussion reached on long distance calls . When I asked him that which service he is using  , he said that its com wave and he is Paying  just three cents per minute to India . I was being charged  4 minutes per minute . So it seems they were robbing me  and i was not aware about it  at all .
I called these people and they  first they said it can not be possible, but later after long argument they agreed that it was their mistake and they will start charging  3 minutes / minute for India. Next invoice I realised that they were still charging me three minutes per minute . I was upset and decided to sign off this service .
So Now I was  no longer with this service
. After two years they called back at home phone and trapped  my wife f and said that we wants to activate your account and  you can try our service  and will get first 100 minutes free . I was stunned to see that they sent me a invoice for 22 minutes which my wife used as trial minutes . When I called them and said why they are charging money  when its still with in 100 minutes . This guy said there is no such thing and you have to pay this much . I gave him my credit card number and asked him take out money what ever we owe you and if you guys call me again , I will take you to the court .
So In  short . From that day on ward I decided to no to go with come wave , if they are providing free.

No comments:

Post a Comment